Sales / Logistics –
Eatonic Music Festival, LLC, and TAFFYs are companies that produce successful festivals and music concerts in the Midwest.
Our previous representative is moving to the West Coast, so we are looking for an individual who is willing to work hard at a fast pace.
We are looking for a logistics & account manager to play a critical role in building relationships with our clients. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
As a logistics & account manager, you will represent our companies and interact with major clients. Ultimately, you will be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets.
Most communications with our business partners and clients are via e-mail and via phone conversations. This position allows you to work from home most of the time. There will be occasional partnership meetings so very minor travel is required.
- Manage our accounts portfolio of musicians and advertisers
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Act as the liaison between key customers and support team
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Monitor sales performance metrics
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Sales experience in B2B environment preferred, but not necessary
- Hands on experience with primary software and social media systems (excel, word, twitter, FB, etc.)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Goal oriented
Get an idea who we are:
www.taffysofeaton.com (est. 1999)
www.thebabyboomerfestival.com (est. 2015)
www.worldculturecelebrationfestival.com (est. 2016)
www.themusicpower.com (est. 2015)
Equal opportunity Employer.